Labels

Sunday 27 November 2011

IES GENERAL ABILITY SYLLABUS I IES GENERAL STUDIES SYLLABUS I

INDIAN ENGINEERING SERVICES 
GENERAL-ABILITY
(Common For All Streams)

PART A

GENERAL ENGLISH:
  • The Questions are asked from topics like synonyms,antonyms,spotting grammatical error in the sentences,ordering sentences, ordering of words in a sentence & comprehension. The Question are like similar to CAT exam General English Question Section.The question paper in General English will be designed to test the candidate’s understanding of English and workmanlike use of words

PART B

GENERAL STUDIES:
  • The paper in General Studies will include knowledge of current events and of such matters as of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person.This aspect is general in nature and can be answered without special study.The questions are also related to Economics,Constitution of India, World Geography, General Science (Biology, Chemistry & Physics). The questions consist current events from sports,Awards, new appointments, world politics Some Question bases on Indian History and Indian Geography,
META TAGS:-IES GENERAL ABILITY SYLLABUS I IES GENERAL AWARENESS SYLLABUS I IES EXAM 2013 GENERAL ABILITY SYLLABUS I IES ENGLISH SYLLABUS I IES GENERAL APTITUDE SYLLABUS I IES GENERAL STUDIES SYLLABUS I IES GENERAL KNOWLEDGE SYLLABUS I IES GENERAL ABILITY LATEST SYLLABUS I IES EXAM 2013 PATTERN I IES LATEST EXAM SYLLABUS I IES NEW EXAM SYLLABUS I IES GENERAL ABILITY NEW EXAM SYLLABUS I IES GENERAL APTITUDE SYLLABUS I IES GENERAL ABILITY LATEST SYLLABUS I IES GENERAL AWARENESS SYLLABUS I IES GENERAL ENGLISH SYLLABUS I IES GENERAL STUDIES NEW SCHEME SYLLABUS I IES NEW EXAM PATTERN I IES GENERAL ABILITY EXAM SYLLABUS I IES APTITUDE SYLLABUS I

1 comments:

  1. you can even get entire study material, previous year papers, model test papers, Study material for IES exam from Elite academy

    ReplyDelete