Labels

Wednesday 22 May 2013

ELECTRONICS STUDY MATERIALS I ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION PAPERS I ELECTRONICS SAMPLE PAPERS I BSNL JTO SAMPLE PAPERS I BSNL TTA SOLVED EXAM PAPERS I

ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION
Study Materials MCQ
Various Competitive Examinations
Q.1.Any number with an exponent of zero is equal to:
  • zero
  • one
  • that number
  • ten

Q.2.In the decimal numbering system, what is the MSD?
  • The middle digit of a stream of numbers
  • The digit to the right of the decimal point
  • The last digit on the right
  • The digit with the most weight

Q.3.Which of the following statements does NOT describe an advantage of digital technology?
  • The values may vary over a continuous range.
  • The circuits are less affected by noise.
  • The operation can be programmed.
  • Information storage is easy.

Q.4.The generic array logic (GAL) device is ________.
  • one-time programmable
  • reprogrammable
  • a CMOS device
  • reprogrammable and a CMOS device

Q.5.The range of voltages between VL(max) and VH(min) are ________.
  • unknown
  • unnecessary
  • unacceptable
  • between 2 V and 5 V

Q.6.What is a digital-to-analog converter?
  • It takes the digital information from an audio CD and converts it to a usable form.
  • It allows the use of cheaper analog techniques, which are always simpler.
  • It stores digital data on a hard drive.
  • It converts direct current to alternating current.

Q.7.What are the symbols used to represent digits in the binary number system
  • 0,1
  • 0,1,2
  • 0 through 8
  • 1,2

Q.8.A full subtracter circuit requires ________.
  • two inputs and two outputs
  • two inputs and three outputs
  • three inputs and one output
  • three inputs and two outputs

Q.9.The output of an AND gate is LOW ________.
  • all the time
  • when any input is LOW
  • when any input is HIGH
  • when all inputs are HIGH

Q.10.Give the decimal value of binary 10010.
  • 6
  • 9
  • 18
  • 20

Q.11.A mathematical operation for finding the area under the curve of a graph is called __________.
  • differentiation
  • integration
  • curve averaging
  • linear regression

Q.12.An astable multivibrator is also known as a:
  • one-shot multivibrator
  • free-running multivibrator
  • bistable multivibrator
  • monostable multivibrator

Q.13.A sample-and-hold circuit consists of _________.
  • An op-amp, an analog switch, and an inductor
  • An op-amp, an analog switch, and a capacitor
  • two op-amps, an analog switch, and a variable resistor
  • two op-amps, an analog switch, and a capacitor

Q.14.An example of potential energy is:
  • tea-kettle steam
  • a moving vehicle
  • the sun
  • a battery

Q.15.What is the applied voltage for a series RLC circuit when IT = 3 mA, VL = 30 V, VC = 18 V, and R = 1000 ohms?
  • 3.00 V
  • 12.37 V
  • 34.98 V
  • 48.00 V


META TAGS:-BSNL TTA EXAM PAPERS I BSNL TTA STUDY MATERIALS I BSNL TTA SOLVED EXAM PAPERS I BSNL TTA PREVIOUS YEAR PAPERS I BSNL TTA QUESTION PAPERS I BSNL TTA LAST 5 YEAR EXAM PAPERS I BSNL TTA EXAM PAPERS I IN PDF I DOWNLOAD BSNL TTA EXAM PAPERS I SAIL ELECTRONICS EXAM PAPERS I BHEL ELECTRONICS STUDY MATERIALS I SAIL ELECTRONICS EXAM PAPERS I ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION SAMPLE PAPERS I IES ELECTRONICS SAMPLE PAPERS I ELECTRONICS SAMPLE EXAM PAPERS I ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION OLD EXAM PAPER I ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION STUDY MATERIALS I ELECTRONICS STUDY MATERIALS I

0 comments:

Post a Comment