Labels

Wednesday 10 July 2013

FCI MANAGEMENT TRAINEE EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION I FCI EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION I FCI MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION I FCI MANAGEMENT TRAINEE EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION I

Food Corporation Of India
Educational Criteria
FCI Management Trainee Exam
1.Management Trainee (General)
  • Graduate degree or equivalent from recognized University with minimum 60% marks;
OR
  • CA/ICWA/CS
Note: In case of SC/ST/PH candidates, the minimum percentage of marks shall be 55% instead of 60%.

2.Management Trainee (Depot)

  • Graduate degree or equivalent from recognized University with minimum 60% marks;
OR
  • CA/ICWA/CS
Note:In case of SC/ST/PH candidates, the minimum percentage of marks shall be 55% instead of 60%.

3.Management Trainee (Movement)
  • Graduate degree or equivalent from recognized University with minimum 60% marks;
OR
  • CA/ICWA/CS
Note: In case of SC/ST/ PH candidates, the minimum percentage of marks shall be 55% instead of 60%.

4.Management Trainee (Accounts)

    A.Associate Membership of
      1. The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India; or
      2. The Institute of Cost Accountants of India; or
      3. The Institute of Company Secretaries of India
      OR
      B.Com from a recognized University and
        • Post Graduate Full-time MBA (Fin) Degree / Diploma of minimum 2 years recognized by UGC/AICTE;
        OR
        • Post Graduate Part-time MBA (Fin) Degree / Diploma (not in the nature of distance education) of minimum 3 years duration recognized by UGC/AICTE;
        OR
        • Post Graduate MBA (Fin) Degree/Diploma by distance education mode recognized by UGC-AICTE- DEC Joint Committee.
        5.Management Trainee (Technical)
        • B.Sc. (Agriculture) / B.Tech / BE in Food Science / Food Science and Technology / Agricultural Engg. / Bio Technology from a recognized University / an Institution approved by AICTE.
        6.Management Trainee (Civil Engineering)
        • Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent.
        7.Management Trainee (Mechanical Engineering)
        • Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent.
        8.Management Trainee (Electrical Engineering)
        • Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent.
        META TAGS:-FCI MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS I FCI NEW EXAM SYLLABUS I FCI MANAGEMENT TRAINEE EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION I FCI NEW EXAM PATTERN I FCI MT CIVIL ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA I FCI LATEST MANAGEMENT TRAINEE SOLVED PAPERS I FCI MT TECHNICAL QUALIFICATION I FCI MT ELECTRICAL QUALIFICATION I FCI LATEST EDUCATIONAL CRITERIA I FCI LATEST ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA I DOWNLOAD FCI ADVERTISEMENT I FCI SYLLABUS I FCI PREVIOUS YEAR SOLVED PAPERS FCI MODEL PAPERS I FCI PREVIOUS YEAR SOLVED PAPERS I DOWNLOAD FCI SYLLABUS I FCI STUDY MATERIALS I FCI RESULT I FCI INTERVIEW QUESTION I FCI TECHICAL QUALIFICATION I

          1 comments: