Labels

Tuesday 16 July 2013

MPPSC SYLLABUS I MPPSC MAINS SYLLABUS I DOWNLOAD MPPSC MAINS GENERAL STUDIES SYLLABUS I MPPSC MAINS LATEST SYLLABUS I MPPSC MAINS NEW EXAM SYLLABUS I

M.P. PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
General Studies Paper-I
M.P.P.S.C. Mains Exam Syllabus
1. History of Modern India & Indian culture:
  • The History of Modern India will cover history of the Country from about the middle of nineteenth century and would also include questions on important personalities who shaped the freedom movement and social reforms. The part relating to Indian culture will cover all aspects of Indian culture from the ancient to modern times.
2. Geography of India:
  • In this part, questions will be on the physical, economic and social geography of India.
3. Indian Polity:
  • This part will include questions on the Constitution of India, Political system, Indian Administrative system and related matters.
4. Current National issues:
  • This part is intended to test the Candidate's awareness of current national issues.
5. International Affairs & Institutions:
  • This part will include questions on important events in world affairs and on international institutions.
6. Indian Economy:
  • In this part, questions will be on the planning and economic development in India, economic & trade issues, Foreign Trade, the role and functions of I.M.F., World bank, ADB, W.T.O. etc..
7. Developments in the field of Science & Technology, Communication & Space:
  • In this part, questions will test the candidate's awareness of the developments in the field of Science & Technology, Communication and space and also basic ideas of computers.
8. India and the World:
  • This part is intended to test candidate's awareness of India's relationship with the world in various spheres, such as the following :
  1. Role of India in the context of world.
  2. Foreign Affairs, External security and related matters, Nuclear Policy.
9. Games & Sports:
  • Questions will assess the awareness of candidates in respect of games and sports at international and national level. It will also have questions pertaining to different awards and personalities in the context of India.
10. Indian Agriculture:
  • Attempt will be made to assess the general awareness of candidates in respect of crops, white revolution, green revolution, agriculture production and their impact on development of rural economy
META TAGS:-MPPSC MAINS SYLLABUS I MPPSC GENERAL STUDIES SYLLABUS I MPPSC MAINS GENERAL STUDIES SOLVED PAPERS I MPPSC GENERAL STUDIES SOLVED PAPERS I MPPSC MAINS GENERAL STUDIES SAMPLE PAPERS I MPPSC MAINS GENERAL STUDIES SYLLABUS I DOWNLOAD MPPSC GENERAL STUDIES SYLLABUS I DOWNLOAD MPPSC MAINS GENERAL AWARENESS SYLLABUS I MPPSC GENERAL STUDIES MODEL PAPERS I DOWNLOAD MPPSC GENERAL STUDIES QUESTION PAPERS I MPPSC GENERAL STUDIES LATEST SYLLABUS I MPPSC MAINS SYLLABUS I MPPSC MAINS NEW EXAM SYLLABUS I MPPSC MAINS LATEST SYLLABUS I DOWNLOAD MPPSC MAINS COMPLETE SYLLABUS I DOWNLOAD MPPSC MAINS SYLLABUS I DOWNLOAD MPPSC MAINS GENERAL STUDIES SYLLABUS I

0 comments:

Post a Comment