Labels

Wednesday 4 September 2013

INTERVIEW QUESTIONS I INTERVIEW PREPARATIONS I CAMPUS HR QUESTIONS I HR ROUND QUESTIONS I

HR Interview Questions
Commonly Asked in Personal Interviews

  • Tell me about yourself.
  • What are your strengths?
  • What are your weaknesses?
  • Why do you want this job?
  • What's your ideal company?
  • What attracted you to this company?
  • Why do you want to work at our company?
  • Why should we hire you?
  • What is the difference between confidence and over confidence?
  • What is the difference between hard work and smart work?
  • How do you feel about working nights and weekends?
  • What can you do for us that other candidates can't?
  • What do you know about this industry?
  • What do you know about our company?
  • Are you willing to relocate?
  • What are your goals?
  • Can you work under pressure?
  • What makes you angry?
  • Give me an example of your creativity.
  • How long would you expect to work for us if hired?
  • Where would you like to be in your career five years from now?
  • Describe your ideal company, location and job.
  • Explain how would be an asset to this organization?
  • Are not you overqualified for this position?
  • Would you lie for the company?
  • If you won $10 million lottery, would you still work?
  • What was the toughest decision you ever had to make?
  • On a scale of one to ten, rate me as an interviewer.?
  • How much salary do you expect?
  • Do you have any questions for me?
META TAGS:-PSU INTERVIEW QUESTIONS I CSAT INTERVIEW QUESTIONS I PERSONAL INTERVIEW QUESTIONS I DOWNLOAD INTERVIEW QUESTIONS I INTERVIEW PREPARATIONS I DOWNLOAD INTERVIEW QUESTIONS I CAMPUS INTERVIEW QUESTIONS I CAMPUS HR QUESTIONS I DOWNLOAD HR QUESTIONS I HR IMPORTANT QUESTIONS I SAIL INTERVIEW QUESTIONS I GAIL INTERVIEW QUESTIONS I NTPC INTERVIEW QUESTIONS I ONGC INTERVIEW QUESTIONS I SSC INTERVIEW QUESTIONS I PSC INTERVIEW QUESTIONS I COMPANY INTERVIEW QUESTIONS I CAMPUS INTERVIEW PREPARATIONS I CAMPUS INTERVIEW IMPORTANT QUESTIONS I

0 comments:

Post a Comment