Labels

Sunday 29 September 2013

ntpc electrical engineering questions

National Thermal power Corporation
Management Trainee
Electrical Engineering Questions

  • How many slip rings are there in 3phase synchronous motor?
  • How the speed of synchronous motor is controlled?
  • Speed control of induction motor?
  • When power supply is supplied to heater coil it glows while simple wire does not glow. Why?
  • A synchronous generator having inertia constant 4 and having rating of 100MVA. What will be energy stored by the machine?
  • A transformer having ratio 20:1. The secondary load is 0.6 ohm and the voltage across it is 6 V what will be the primary current?
  • A RC circuit having r=0.8ohm, c=2.5micofarad what will be the time constant?
  • Find load impedance if c=0.1 micro farad?
  • Two capacitors connected in series the equivalent capacitance is 0.03uf and when connected in parallel the equivalent capacitance is 0.16uf find out the ratio of the two capacitance?
  • An L-c circuit having frequency 1/sqrt (LC) what will the equivalent impedance?
  • An inverting op-am having input with resistance in series and a capacitance in feedback operates as a.?
  • A current having fundamental and third harmonics what will be the rms value of the current?
  • Peak to peak value of voltage if rms voltage is 100V.
  • Rms voltage.
  • What is the approx efficiency of nuclear power plant?
  • What is the average current of a single phase full wave rectifier firing at angle alpha?
  • What is the function of freewheeling diode?
  • When SCR stops conduction? (holding current)
  • For measuring current why shunt resistance is used?
  • For economic operation of plant what is the condition?(taking into account the penalty factor)
  • Incremental fuel cost of two plants is given and a load is given. Find out the load sharing for economic operation of the plant?
  • A two port network is represented by ABCD parameters. What will be condition for the two port network to be symmetrical?
  • Size of the conductor is determined by .
  • Which Surface is suitable for grounding?
META TAGS:-NTPC ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING PAPERS I NTPC ELECTRICAL EXAM PAPERS I NTPC OLD QUESTION PAPERS I NTPC ELECTRICAL QUESTION PAPERS I DOWNLOAD NTPC LAST 10 YEARS EXAM PAPERS I NTPC PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPERS I NTPC ELECTRICAL PREVIOUS YEAR EXAM PAPERS I DOWNLOAD NTPC MODEL PAPERS I NTPC LAST 15 YEARS EXAM PAPERS I DOWNLOAD NTPC MODEL PAPERS I NTPC SOLVED QUESTION PAPERS I NTPC LATEST EXAM PAPERS I NTPC ELECTRICAL EXAM SYLLABUS I NTPC JOB NOTIFICATION I NTPC LAST 5 YEARS SOLVED PAPERS I NTPC STUDY MATERIALS I NTPC STUDY NOTES I NTPC ELECTRICAL STUDY MATERIALS I

0 comments:

Post a Comment